City of London, London
£60000 - £66000 per annum
7 months ago
My Client is a leading player in the FMCG sector with a well-established client base. They are looking for an FP+A Analyst to join their London head office.
Due to expansion in the department this role has become available. You will report to the Head of Commercial Finance.
As an FP+A Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Plan and execute monthly/quarterly/yearly Europe budget, forecasts and Les
- Monitor adherence and compliance with all related policies and procedures
- Validate business case analysis and forecasts
Analysis and Reporting
- Review actual results and key variances against budget
- Perform budget/forecast and financial analysis for revenue and expenses (operating and capital);
- Prepare management reporting on key metrics and variances
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles, standards, policies and procedures
- Prepare and challenge the rolling forecast
- Qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £66,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package.