£20000 - £30000 per annum + study support
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a fluent french Accounts Assistant to join a leading trading firm in the heart London.
The successful candidate will support the UK Finance function in undertaking their business as usual processes and responsibilities.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for daily journal postings to general ledger, entry and coding of supplier invoices, preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, preparing cash payment files and templates and communicate effectively with branches to resolve issues and discrepancies.
The opportunity requires some travel to office in Paris, therefore in order to apply to this role you must be fluent in French speaking, reading and writing.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- Posting journals
- Processing invoices, ensuring correct coding for accounting & cost reporting
- Managing supplier payment runs and distributing remittance advice
- Resolving invoice queries with suppliers
- Assisting with revenue reconciliations
- Assisting with the month end close process, including balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Ad-hoc work as and when required
- Fluent in French reading, writing and speaking - essential
- Organised working style with an attention to detail
- Ambitious with a desire to improve
- Strong numeracy
- Good team player
- Basic to Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Finance experience an advantage
- SAP Business ByDesign