Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Holiday, Bonus, WLB
3 months ago
My client, a top accountancy firm, are looking for a FS Tax Manager to join their HCC team. You will work in big ticket clients and have a large portfolio. You will also have a great work life balance and your focus will be purely business development and advisory. You will also work in state of the art offices and have full control of your team and recruitment.
- You will work within the HCC sector of the business, but you will have full control over the different types of clients you may approach within that space.
- You will have the opportunity to gain different levels of exposure and experiences such as secondments to clients within the UK and Europe.
- You will have full responsibility for your team and have control over the budget in terms of recruitment. You will also drive business within your team and take responsibility for KPI's.
- You will join a very profitable team within the company, with the aim to promote new business for the team.
- You will have fantastic benefits such as the option to work from home, flexible working within term time, a generous bonus and payment structure and healthcare.
- You must be CTA or ACA qualified or QBE
- You must have experience within a relevant position
- You will have previous management experience