City of London, London
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Full Stack Developer with SQL Experience
Up to £60,000
City of London
My Client are a leading Asset Management firm based in the City on the hunt for a Full Stack Developer with strong knowledge of SQL and object orientated programming, to work on system integration, internal databases, web APIs, web frontends and applications supporting my clients various business lines with primary focus on the wealth/asset management side.
The main technologies used are MSSQL, C# and Typescript/Angular.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Development of tools to connect various systems (CRM, trading, client portals etc).
- Deployment of tools over the intranet (Angular based).
- Enhance and support trading databases and feeds.
- Develop software to help support and drive different business lines.
- Generating business and management reports.
Requirements needed for the role of a Full Stack Developer:
- SQL and database knowledge (views, stored procedures and functions).
- Angular or basic web knowledge (HTML, CSS).
- Basic investment finance knowledge.
- Express technical concepts and ideas clearly to non-technical colleagues.
- SWIFT or FIX knowledge is welcomed but not expected.