City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + 10-30% bonus & benefits
14 days ago
Investment management business are recruiting for a Property Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Senior Finance Manager.
As a Property Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Support the property fund accounting function:
- Participating in the monthly pricing and quarterly distribution cycles;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and bi-annual financial statements;
- Preparation of external reporting, including reporting to Trustees, VAT returns and IPD returns;
- Transaction processing and reconciliation of general ledger accounts;
- Providing ad-hoc analyses and commentaries on the Funds accounts as and when requested;
- Ensuring that all records for both accounting and standing data are properly documented and maintained.
- Qualified ACCA, ACA and CIMA (my client will look at candidates with one or two exams remaining)
- Property fund experience
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £55,000 as well as offering a company share scheme, pension, healthcare plus 10-30% bonus.