City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
This great opportunity for a Fund Accountant that is ideally suited to a Newly Qualified or equivalent with previous fund accounting experience from Asset Management, Private Equity or Property. The business is seeking an ambitious person who wants to grow and develop their experience.
The role will be to assist a Senior Manager, the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparation of Fund Accounts periodic returns
- Net Asset Value calculation
- Year-end financial statements
- Management of the audit
- Regulatory reporting
- Reviewing other fund related reports;
- Setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries
- Point of contact and liaison for fund managers and investors
- Investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Organising and participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances
You will need to have previous experience of Fund accounting and good working knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel - pivot tables) as well as be technically sound with good written and oral communication skills.
You will be a newly qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) or equivalent with experience in Fund Accounting.