City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
A rare opportunity if you are a Fund Accountant working for an administrator to obtain a position in-house. You will ideally have worked on Property clients. The business is growing so they therefore seek ambitious people who want to grow and develop their experience.
The role will be to assist a Senior Manager, the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparation of Fund Accounts periodic returns
- Net Asset Value calculation
- Year-end financial statements
- Management of the audit
- Regulatory reporting
- Reviewing other fund related reports;
- Setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries
- Point of contact and liaison for fund managers and investors
- Investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Organising and participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances
You will need to have previous experience of NAVs and Fund accounting. You will have good working knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel - pivot tables) and MS Word as well as be technically sound with good written and oral communication skills.
You will be a qualified/finalist accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with experience from an Administrator/Third Party.