£40000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
An exciting new opportunity to join a leading private equity firm based in Central London. They are looking for a driven, ambitious fund controller to join their team in a fast pace, lively environment. The role holder will support the head of finance in undertaking the accounting and administration of the European funds. The successful candidate will also provide support to team members responsible for other Funds within the firm.
Key Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Preparation of month end financial packs
- Reporting to the fund's third party depositary under AIFMND
- Preparation of quarterly reports in accordance with agreed timetables
- Preparation for statutory accounts
- Management of investment legal documentation
- Daily updating of accounting software
- Daily monitoring of bank accounts
- Arranging payments and transfers through the internet banking system
- Managing the allocation of instruments for a range of private equity deals
- Ensure a professional working relationship with investor relations
- Reviewing and monitoring key related treasury aspects, including and understanding of the FX strategies and the related reporting, management of the fund finance and related covenants.
The ideal candidate will at least be a part qualified accountant at finalist level, and degree educated. You will have a strong financial services background, and will have experience as a fund accountant. Excel skills are essential to be successful.