City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
5 months ago
My client is a prestigious Private Equity firm based in the West- End who are currently looking for a Fund Controller to the join their fast paced and growing business.
- Oversight of all fund accounting and reporting for a large and complex portfolio. Including reviewing and managing all accounting for the underlying fund entities and SPVs.
- Partner with the Investment team to provide strategic and technical financial support.
- Present financial management information to fund managers.
- Principal point of contact for auditors, lawyers and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage fund liquidity requirements including cash flow forecasts, asset management fees, expense reimbursement and capital expenditure.
- Management of two junior accountants and a 1 Fund Administrator
- Must be Qualified - ACA/CA- CAANZ
- Must have Financial Services industry experience - Private Equity, Investment Management and Asset Management experience
- Must be on a short notice period - 1 week max
Urgent role - Please send CV's through to firstname.lastname@example.org