£35000.00 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
As a German Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Establishing professional relationships with prospective clients and business partners (main priority), as well as maintain productive relationship with existing customers.
- Representing the company at live events (seminars & trade fairs)
- Assisting in related projects, such as for marketing campaigns, conducting webinars
- Provide customers expert technical support and answer queries related to our products.
- Client meetings
As a German Business Development Manager you will need:
- Have 2 years minimum experience with CRM databases e.g. Salesforce.
- To be fluent speaking and professional written standard in German.
- To be very good written and spoken English (native or fluent).
- To have knowledge of MetaTrader 4 & 5 platforms or other trading platforms.
- To have knowledge and interest in trading, FX and CFD markets and derivative products.
- To demonstrate professionalism and enthusiasm towards clients.
- Have confidence and possess solid negotiation and communication skills.
- To be willing to travel on request.
- Minimum undergraduate degree, preferably in Economics or Finance
- Additional language skills (native or fluent only).
- IT literate.
- To be organised and able to handle high workload.
- Be able to keep high working standards throughout.