West End, London
£52000 - £55000 per annum + 10% bonus + Benefits
6 months ago
My Client is a leading player in the Media sector with a strong music publishing base. They are looking for a Global Financial Reporting Analyst to join their London head office.
Due to expansion in the department this role has become available. You will report to the Global Finance Reporting Manager
As a Global Financial Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Helping the Global Finance Reporting Manager in the completion of the monthly / forecast / plan consolidation process and procedures including a number of reconciliations and analyses.
- Help complete the processing and reporting of monthly results to the corporate shareholder. Ensuring adherence to company Red Book accounting policies and relevant IAS requirements and disclosures.
- Liaise with country finance contacts to ensure all the country submissions are accurate, complete and that all supplementary schedules are complete. Work closely with Group Finance FP&A to ensure key information & analysis is shared and to make the territory reporting efficient.
- Detailed balance sheet and (non-Operating) income statement variance investigations upon the monthly actual and forecast results compared to budget for both group, divisional and operating company level.
- Qualified ACA,ACCA,CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £52-55,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package.