Up to £65000.00 per annum
28 days ago
Global Mobility and Immigration Analyst - 9 Month Contract
Our client a Global Investment Management firm are urgently looking to hire a Global Mobility and Immigration Analyst to join their team for the next 9 months.
Overview of the role
The primary purpose of the role is to administer the Global Mobility Program and manage immigration globally across the business. Under the supervision of the Global Head of HRBPs, the Global Mobility and Immigration Analyst will be responsible for delivering the day-to-day operations of the company's domestic and international mobility programs.
- Be responsible for full lifecycle assignment management for international assignees, including but not limited to creation of assignment letters
- Preparation of cost estimates, immigration formalities, ensuring adherence to policies, annual review of assignment effectiveness and repatriation arrangements
- Handle all invoicing and associated reporting related to global mobility assignments
- Be responsible for attaining and maintaining of immigration licensees and employment visas globally
- Handle the external relocation provider and immigration counsel relationships
- Provide oversight of service provider quality and performance by monitoring KPIs, metrics, incident reporting, and regular SLA reviews and adherence to contractual policies, procedures and controls
The ideal candidate will have US exposure, this is a MUST HAVE and ideally be available immediately or to start end of August.