Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Pension, Bonus and WLB
18 days ago
My client, a top accountancy practice, are looking for a US/UK tax manager and specialising within global mobility. You will work on big ticket clients and have clear progression within the business. You will also receive fantastic benefits and gain exposure that will help you develop your career.
- You will gain exposure into the US market that is exclusive to the firm.
- You will have control of a small team and have autonomy over targets set within the business.
- You will have the opportunity the frequent the US on a regular basis dependant on your schedule and preference
- Your team is one of the most focused and driven within the business. It is very respected and profitable within the business.
- You will have an excellent work life balance with the option of working from home and flexible working.
- You must be EA and either CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified.
- You must have 1-3 years' experience in a similar role.
- You must have US Tax experience.