£24000 - £28000 per annum + Study Support
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join a highly sought after Investment Management firm as an Accounts Assistant.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading Investment Management companies based in London on a permanent basis. They require a highly driven individual with an eye for attention to detail, top academics and previous work experience required in a similar role in industry.
The successful candidate will have work experience as an Accounts Assistant either in the form of a placement year, or after University.
- Process payments as well as documents like invoices
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Assist in the submission of monthly employee expenses
- Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold
- Perform balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of month-end balance sheet reconciliations and monthly VAT returns
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
- Make bank deposits and keep up records
- Assist in the preparation of year end statutory financial statements
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs
- Ad-hoc tasks including financial analysis, project work and general administration and filing
- 2017 - 2018 University graduate (2:1 minimum)
- Strong A levels and GCSE's
- Work experience as an Accounts Assistant (6 months minimum)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel essential (pivots, look ups, sumifs)
- Posting journals and running reports essential
- Strong knowledge of double entries
- Team player and excellent organisational skills
- Hit the ground running attitude