City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
9 days ago
Based in Central London this is an opportunity to work in a growing Financial Services business. The role is newly created and will suit you if you are career ambitious and keen to secure a position that offersfurture progression.
As a Group Accountant you wil work closely with the FC and FD to cover a variety of tasks that will include the following responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly management accounts and reporting packs; including consolidated group financial statements
- Produce statutory accounts for the group and all subsidiaries
- Prepare and submit Group VAT, draft Corporation tax, and land tax returns on time and make payments as they fall due
- Identify opportunities to improve financial systems and processes to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of all group finance deliveries
- Group financial planning and budgeting process
You would also lead the migration of Finance processes following an internal restructure. This would involve mapping and devising new processes, assess resourcing requirement, detail system changes and finally oversee implementation.
. You will liaise with overseas controllers on company formations and support Group FC on corporate restructuring Produce various ad hoc financial models and report presentations.
To be considered you must be a Qualified Accountant, ideally having trained in Audit, with a minimum of 1 years post qualified experience from industry.