City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
5 months ago
KennedyPearce are hiring for a Senior Group Financial Accountant on behalf of our client, a property company based in London.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this role will represent the perfect step for a Big 4 trained Accountant with strong Reporting Experience to move into a broad role that will focus on year-end, and half year end reporting it will also focus on ad hoc transaction analysis.
Your core duties will be:
- Leading the preparation of half year and full year end reporting requirements internally
- Help the company to adapt General Purpose Accounting standards for year end
- Financial statements preparation including commentary, consolidation of entries and reconciliations
- Liaison and assisting with external auditor's requirements
- Perform analysis and reporting at a Group level as required by key stakeholders.
- Completion of month end close process such as intercompany accounts and posting tax journals
- Provide backup to the wider Group Accounting team
Ideally you will be CA/ ACA qualified coming from a Big 4 environment with exposure completing accounts in listed businesses:
You will also have:
- Experience in Genearal Purpose financial statement preparation,
- Previous exposure to listed reporting requirements
- Advanced computer skills, specifically you must have used Hyperion or SAP