City of London, London
£325 - £350 per day
5 months ago
- Fantastic Work Enviroment, Excellent Culture
- Outstanding company, high performance environment
- HYPERION experience is essential
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to take a step up and challenge yourself in this broad role encompassing all functions from; financial accounting & compliance, financial reporting & analysis & taxation.
My Client is a leading propeerty expert with global presence, who have a client base that consists of some of Australia'sz most recognised brands. With a thriving brand and exemplary reputation, this high profile organisation continues to increase market share through organic growth and as such are looking to recruit a Group Accountant to support senior business stakeholders.
Due to their strength within the market, and plans for continued growth and success they are seeking to attract a highly versatile Group Accountant who will support the group finance function and CFO. Your main roles will include:
- Preparation of the Group's monthly management accounts, including preparation of consolidation journals, consolidation of the Group's monthly results, analysis of results submitted by the divisions, preparation of the Group's 12 month rolling cash flow forecast and consolidation of the Group's full year forecast results on a quarterly basis.
- Assist in the preparation of the Group's annual report and accounts and interim statement, including related analyst presentations and internal announcements.
- Preparation of the Group's debt convenant calculations on a biannual basis
- Assist in the preparation of the Group's Strategy Day / Budget report and presentation.
- Responsibility for liasing with certain divisional finance teams to be their first port of call for group reporting related queries and other technical accounting advice.
- Assist in the continuous development of the Group's reports and analysis.
- Review and running of the UK statutory accounts process, assisting in developing and maintaining controls and policies, developing reporting systems to improve efficiency of reporting.
- Assist with maintenance of the Group consolidation system (Hyperion), including providing training to end users on an ad hoc basis.
- Supervision of the head office accounting function including management of the Assistant Management Account and Accounts Assistant
- Professional accountancy qualification Essential (ACA, CIMA, ACCA - or equivalent)
- Experience in a group reporting environment is a must, including experience of a group consolidation system
- Hyperion Experience is ESSENTIAL
- Adaptable to change and innovative in nature! You will be responsible for influencing across the wider business
- Strong business partnering skills and adept at building positive relationships with stakeholders through delivery on commitments and providing feedback
- Strong technical accounting skills (IFRS)
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint and general computer skills
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin@kennedyPearce.com.