City of London, London
£350 - £351 per day
9 days ago
- High visibility role
- Exciting new role with a fast growing company
Exciting newly created role for an experienced Group Accountant who will drive the change and transformation to uplift the current finance team. This will be a great role for someone who takes ownership and autonomy as well as a balance of strategic finance and hands on experience.
Our client is a leading successful business with strong financial standing that cover a wide range of industries including property. They have presence within the London region and strategic partnerships across the globe. They have been growing rapidly in the last couple of years and hence there is a need of a Group Accountant to be part of their team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for end to end finance and accounting matters across all the group's entities. You will be supervising a team of people to ensure all financial matters are done in a promptly and timely manner that include include preparing consolidated financial reports, management reports to the board, forecasting and budgeting, cash flow analysis and payroll for the head office.
This will be an exciting role as you will be instrumental in driving the finance strategy and process improvement across the group and hence will be involved in developing, designing and implementing new process flow for finance that is more effective. It is our client's expectation that the successful candidate will work closely with the business to drive performance as well as to be involved in the tendering of new projects and feasibility studies.
To qualify, you must have at least:-
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Fully Qualified
- A degree in accounting from a reputable tertiary institution
- Strong track record of group accounting experience including consolidation, management reporting, forecasting and budgeting as well as business analysis experience
- Hyperion Experience Essential
- Candidates with experience in property or import/export business will be advantageous
- Strong business partnering experience will be sought after
- Candidates with Big 4 + commercial experience are encouraged to apply
Excellent opportunity for a candidate to join a successful business with a strong track record where you will work closely with the business to drive business performance. They offer an excellent salary and more importantly a flexible and dynamic working environment.