package and bonus
4 months ago
This leading Global Fintech business is going through rapid growth due to its market leading products and winning market share. As such it is looking to recruit a fully qualified accountant with Group consolidation and IFRS exposure.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of consolidated IFRS accounts from local country GAAP accounts (UK, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore and Spain). This will include working with the regional offices in the preparation of the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, notes to the accounts, audit file compilation etc.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual reporting to the stock exchange, ensuring strict compliance with disclosure requirements.
- Ensuring IFRS/GAAP compliance
- Group transfer pricing development and control
- Internal control framework oversight (e.g. inter company controls, balance sheet substantiation)
- Assistance with group management reporting (management accounts, board reporting, forecasting and budgeting)
- Assistance with group business performance analysis (including Key Performance Indicator development and reporting)
- Group cash flow monitoring and management
- Develop internal accounting guidelines to include reporting timetables
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant from an audit background and have strong and up to date technical IFRS knowledge. Previous preparation of group consolidated accounts involving different currencies is preferred. A financial services background is not mandatory but awareness of and an interest in FS products and services would be beneficial. It is expected the candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years PQE and be confident/experienced enough to work autonomously.