£55000 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
about 1 month ago
Group Financial Accountant
Due to internal promotions and a recent restructure, a large, international real estate company are searching for a Financial Accountant to join in a commercially orientated Group Reporting team in Central London.
The role will suit someone newly qualified, looking to progress and keen to work in a thriving business.
Key duties of the role include:
- Preparing and reviewing quarterly reporting
- Accounting support to finance team
- Preparation of financial statements for subsidiaries in according with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Review of quarterly serviced office reports
- Management Reporting and support to preparing the management accounts
Reporting into the Head of Group Reporting, they will be there to assist with your development and progress you up the levels in a supportive but challenging environment.
The ideal applicant will be ACA/ACCA qualified and preferably from a Big 4 background. Listed experience is essential and working with senior stakeholders. Real Estate experience would be advantageous.
On offer is a salary of up to £60,000 per annum and a wealth of additional benefits.
Apply below to explore this excellent role further!