£55000.00 - £65000 per annum + A range of other benefits
24 days ago
Senior Group Accountant
A leading real estate firm are looking for a bright and experienced Group Accountant to join an established team in the heart of the west end. With a global property portfolio and a commercial edge this is a great opportunity to work within a thriving business and have the opportunity to develop relationships with a range of stakeholders beyond the accounts team.
Duties of the role include:
- Preparation and review of quarterly reporting
- Support to team members and direct report management
- Preparing financial statements for subsidiaries
- IFRS and UK GAAP reporting
- Supporting the Head of Group Reporting with team development and general task support
The ideal applicant will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 2 years PQE
- Practice trained
- Property experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective leadership
On offer is a lucrative salary of up to £65,000 per annum, a range of other benefits including bonus, healthcare, pension and many more.
Apply below to discuss this fantastic role further!