West End, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
7 months ago
My Client is a leading player in the Real estate sector with a well-established client base. They are looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join their London head office.
Due to expansion in the department this role has become available. You will report to the Head of Group Reporting.
As a Group Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Integral involvement in Group external reporting process (Interim and Year-end):
- Assistance with preparation of results announcement and additional inputs for Annual Report
- Preparation of accounting papers on technical accounting issues and major transactions
- Involvement in quarterly Group consolidation and Board reporting:
- Integral involvement in the consolidation process and ongoing development of the automated Yardi consolidation tools
- Review and sign-off of Group consolidation journals prepared by team members
- Input to and review of Group consolidation completion and variance analyses for management review
- Preparation of financial statements for subsidiaries/sub-groups in accordance with IFRS/UK GAAP (FRS 101)
- Integral involvement in Group and subsidiary audits
- Assistance with maintenance and development of robust financial controls and general improvements to finance function
- General support to Head of Group Reporting
- Qualified ACA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £60,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package.