City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum + 30% bonus, pension & healthcare.
6 months ago
Investment management business are recruiting for a Group Financial Controller. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the CFO. The Group Financial Controller will be responsible for the accuracy of all areas of the day to day management accounting across the business strands and geographic locations.
As a Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Complete statutory accounts, regulatory returns and perform tax compliance reporting.
- Lead the half and year end plc. accounts preparation, act as key liaison with the audit team.
- Develop high quality, insightful reporting and robust forecasting.
- Work with the CFO and business leaders to implement outcome-focused reporting to contribute to commercial decision making.
- Work closely with the CFO on the annual budgeting process.
- Ensure good communication and relations with underlying business heads, moving the finance team to a 'business partner' role.
- Qualified ACA ideally with top ten background.
- Team management
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £100,000 as well as offering a 12% pension (which can be taken as cash), plus 20-30% bonus.