City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
3 months ago
Group Internal Audit Manager
We are searching for a group Internal Audit Manager to join a global specialist risk consultancy in London.
Reporting into the CFO, you will be leading the function that provides regular feedback on both compliance and non-compliance with group policies as well as ensuring that controls identified are operating effectively within the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Internal Audit Manager include:
- To undertake and lead the Group Internal Audit function
- Ensuring a professional audit service is provided globally in accordance with the groups audit strategy
- Plan and lead internal audits within the group
- Tracking and monitoring of agreed actions undertaken on the basis of internal audit findings
- To report directly into the Audit Committee
- International trips across Europe as and when required!
The ideal Internal Audit Manager will be ACA/ACCA qualified with an existing background within Internal Audit. They will be a strong Manager with a decisive and pro-active approach to their work and a clear outlook beyond their wider team.
On offer is an awesome salary package of up to £70,000 per annum, a range of additional benefits and a great chance to be a critical business influencer in a significant, global firm.
Call Sam Mould at Kennedy Pearce on 0203 846 0780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this fantastic role further!