City of London, London
£85000 - £90000 per annum
4 months ago
International Consumer Goods company based in the City of London are looking to recruit a Head of Analytics to join their rapidly expanding innovation group within the business. The Head of Analytics for Adjacencies, reporting to the Analytics Global Director, will be responsible for designing and executing global programs to deliver world class analytical solutions for worldwide Adjacencies businesses. The Head of Analytics for Adjacencies will work as part of the Global Data Team, along with Data Integration Specialists, Analytics Specialists and Data Scientists located across the world, to unlock the value of the data assets and build a truly data driven organization.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Develop relationships with international business stakeholders and align global requirements in support of individual business needs
- Develop tools and solutions that improve corporate analytics maturity to support growing demand for fact based, customer-centric decision making.
- Manage the design, development and delivery of self-service data infrastructure, ensuring data quality and proper governance.
- Lead multi-functional data team to apply machine learning, artificial intelligence, quantitative analysis, statistical analysis, predictive analysis, optimization algorithms to solve complex business problems.
- Define roadmap for long-term analytics needs, serving the international stakeholders needs for business monitoring, insights and data driven automation.
- Communicate the value and manage the implementation of world-class data solutions.
- Develop ad hoc analysis of critical issues that impact business performance and translate the analysis into actionable recommendations or automation opportunities.
- Lead the transformation towards a data driven organization, delivering descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions.
Sound interesting to you? Here's what we're looking for:
- True self-starters. Our client is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of the our fast-paced environment.
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to collaborate with people at all levels throughout the organization.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences. Proficiency in English.
- Advanced project and people management skills that are needed to deliver great results in our work environment, as well as execution drive.
- Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem solving skills with proven ability to deliver actionable insights that drive decisions and return on investment.
- Proficient in computer applications used to manipulate large data sets to analyse, test, validate and report data.
- Strong skills in database modelling, database querying, web analytics platforms, business intelligence platforms and advanced data wrangling in Excel.
- Experience with data science projects in real-world applications.
- Clear understanding of modern data stores architectures and concepts of structured and unstructured data types.
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities and multiple projects.
- Someone who is intellectually curious about people and data - you know how to ask questions to get to the heart of the matter.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience working with Data and Analytics.
- Relational databases, multidimensional databases
- Machine learning, artificial intelligence
- SQL, DAX, MDX
- PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Looker, Domo, PowerPivot, PowerQuery
- Social listening, market intelligence