£80000 - £100000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
**NEW ROLE** Head of Finance - Restaurant & Hospitality Sector - Ruislip - £80-£100,000
KPC are excited to be exclusively working with Restaurant & Hospitality organisation based in West London (Ruislip). We are looking for a ACA qualified accountant with corporate finance experience as well a strong commercial/strategic skills working within a multi-site business.
Our family owned private organisation have been trading over the last 20-30 years and have steadily grown the business. This multifaceted business currently own in excess of 100+ high street restaurants, numerous London hotels and commercial/residential property.
We are looking for a high calibre fully qualified ACA individual who will be the Head of Finance for the Group with a strong background in Corporate Finance. This individual will manage a team including FCs for the Hotel and Restaurants.
This will be a broad hands on role providing exposure to technical, commercial and corporate accounting as well as an opportunity to influence business strategy.
Responsibilities will include but not limited too:
- Take overall control of the company's accounting function..
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Lead and develop finance teams.
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies, and controls in respect of management are conducted in accordance with the company guidelines.
- Production of Statutory Accounts and Monthly management accounts.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Ensure there is a strong degree of Financial control in the businesses.
- Corporate Finance: Produce cash flows, balance sheets, covenant calculations on a monthly and quarterly basis. Familiar with the financial requirements under LMA documents and other standard banking Loan facilities
To be considered for this role you will be/have:
- Qualified ACA from a TOP 20 Practice with a 10-15 years post qualified experience
- Multi-site experience in restaurants/retail/hospitality sector
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Clear and proven Corporate Finance experience, specifically dealing with Banking relationships.
- Strong Excel and systems skills (financial modelling skills will be required)
The Ruislip based Head of Finance role will offer a market competitive salary in the range of £80-£100,000 plus benefits.
Full specification can be provided following the application.