City of London, London
£110000 - £120000 per annum
2 months ago
Property business who are currently going through a period of change require a Head of Finance to support numerous project objectives, manage a team and make sure targets are achieved to a high standard. You will manage a team of 8 and use your existing accounting knowledge as well as strong interpersonal skills to drive and motivate a finance team plus manage and monitor a number of projects.
- This role will be based in the West End and will require strong technical experience in financial accounting and property.
- There is a strategic and FP&A angle that requires you to be commercial and forward thinking
- Finance business partnering is essential to a senior level within the business
- Key to the role is managing internal relationships
- A complex role in property where it is ESSENTIAL you have worked for a larger Property business.
Your experience must be from a Property business as a Qualified Accountant where you have recently managed a team.
A hands on approach is essential as well as the ability to business partner with senior people in the organisation. You will also have a high degree of initiative and work both autonomously and in a team environment.
You must demonstrate leadership in business as usual and change processes.
SALARY up to £120,000