£60000 - £70000 per annum
3 months ago
My client, an award - winning Production business based in Central London is looking for a Head of Finance to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Director, the Head of Finance will be responsible for:
- Management of Purchase ledger, and supervision of the 2 accounts assistants to ensure purchase invoices are processed correctly and efficiently
- Supervise weekly BACS run, produced by the accounts assistants
- Weekly Credit Control, to ensure timely payment of invoices, particularly ensuring 1st 50% invoices are paid prior to shooting
- Cash Management/Treasury.
- Management of Sales ledger ensuring sales invoices have been raised correctly by the production team and are processed correctly.
- Job monitoring, ensuring the job list is up to date, budget details are uploaded to Access and all relevant details have been received.
- Job reconciliations, working closely with producers and production managers to ensure jobs are reconciled at the right time.
- Monthly Intercompany recharges
- Management of month end close off to ensure all transactions have been completed prior to rolling the period forward. Reconciliation of the sales ledger and cash book to access.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Monthly Management Accounts for all entities
- Preparation of Fixed Asset schedule
- Overhead Forecasts, updating with actual figures monthly. Monitoring variances and updating divisional heads with any concerns on expenditure
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Artist Royalty Accounting and analysis of distribution income
- Production of Annual Statutory Accounts
- Audit Supervision and liaison with auditors
- R&D Tax credit analysis
- Animation Tax credit analysis
- Currency purchase and forex monitoring
- Weekly Freelance Payroll
- Monthly staff Payroll including auto enrolment pensions
- Other Statutory reporting
- Adhoc reporting as required by shareholders
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified in either, ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Have experience acting as Finance Manager or Head of Finance within a 'hands on' environment
- Ideally have experience within SME business
- Want to work in a fast paced, ad hoc environement
- Be adaptable, hardworking, personable