£80000 - £95000 per annum
AF - FP&A - 8737_1528480349
8 months ago
My client, a lead player in their field are looking for a Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to join their team.
The Head of Financial Planning and Analysis primary responsibilities will be; ensuring the right Financial and Business Information is provided to the global business to support and drive commercial decisions.
Excellence in ensuring on-going relationships with all arms of the entire Finance teams are required to be a true business partner in this role. You must also have the ability to assess future market dynamics and provide insights to the business, whilst tracking, monitoring and identify commercial opportunities to protect the company's EBITDA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Leadership to the entire Finance team and Executive Leadership team in analysis of business results with insights and recommendations.
- Management of risks and opportunities to ensure expectations of business value and financial targets are achieved/ exceeded.
- Partner with the business and provide P&L insights, track risks and opportunities and evaluate the return on investment for commercial initiatives.
- Lead the global pricing strategy and compliance.
- Support decision making of the Global Leadership team through provision of timely, accurate and meaningful monthly management financial reporting, and support the planning and forecasting processes.
- Manage the rollout of RFP's & sales projects based on prioritization and alignment with the Executive Leadership team.
- Develop the strategic plan forecast for the Global business based on market trends.
- Identify trends and support strategic decisions through the provision of insightful analysis.
- Identify and drive process improvements across FP&A and the wider finance team.
- Take part in ad-hoc projects including business transformation initiatives as required.
- Maintain business partnerships with key business managers in each department.
SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- ACA qualified, you will have relevant senior level FP&A experience gained within a large and complex environment.
- You will have advanced excel, reporting and report visualisation skills.
- Highly motivated and proactive, you will have strong stakeholder engagement skills and be able to effectively liaise with senior stakeholders across the global group.