Kensington and Chelsea, London
£65000 - £70000.00 per annum + 16% pension
10 months ago
** NEW ROLE** - Head of FP&A - £68-70,000 - Kensington
We are excited to be recruiting for a prestigious higher education organisation based in S.W London. We are looking for a Qualified (5 yrs PQE) commercial focused FP&A accountant with exposure to process and systems upgrades & improvements.
Working within the Finance team, the role holder will be responsible for running a reliable and responsive Financial Planning and Analysis function that provides the Director of Finance, Deputy Director of Finance, the Senior Management Team (SMT) and managers across the College with incisive, value-add financial support and analysis which facilitates effective decision making.
Your responsibilities are broken down to the key area, but not limited too:
- Manage a Team of 3 Qualified Accountants
- Financial Reporting - lead the monthly management accts and produce & develop monthly reporting pack to senior stakeholders
- Financial Planning & Forecasting - lead annual budget and forecast & provide strategic and long term financial plans.
- Business Partner Support - Develop relationships with budget holders and senior managers
- System/Process & Controls - Work with the systems and reporting accounts to investigate and implement improvements.
The role holder will be responsible for the provision of timely, accurate, relevant management information to all levels of management and regularly reviewing this information. This will include provision of monthly reports, critical review and interpretation of results and value-add analysis. Additionally, the role holder will be responsible for developing the costing and pricing model for Programmes, working with a wide range of stakeholders.
The role requires internal liaison with staff at all levels, but most notably at Director/Dean and Head of Programme/Department level, as well as close working with the Head of Financial Accounting, the Financial Planning & Analysis team and the wider Finance team.
To be considered for this role you will be/have:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA - minimum 5 years PQE
- Clear FP&A background with management exposure
- Involvement in a system upgrade/implementation
- Driven/Ambitious individual with an autonomous mindset and inquisitive mindset