City of London, London
£110000 - £120000 per annum + 30-40% bonus, healthcare, pension
5 months ago
One of the world's premier Private Equity firms is recruiting for a Head of FP&A. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Head of FP&A, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of 3-year global business plans by investment strategy and by support function.
- Prepare 10-year plans for strategic overview and appraisal of current new initiatives, as well as those proposed over the next 3 years. Scenario planning showing deviations from the base case as a result of changes in market conditions, lower / higher success rates of certain products, loss / gain of significant clients, etc
- Work with the Human Resources Team and Business Heads to collate and understand compensation expectations and requests to be incorporated in the budget / forecasts.
- Deep dive annual budget process including review of resource requirements, improving efficiency's and assessment of previous measures put in place. Quarterly re-forecasting at higher level with reporting to budget holders of expenditure. Requesting and building an understanding of explanations for any unexpected material deviations from budget.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Strong FP&A experience.
- Ideally experience Financial Services.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £120,000 as well as offering a discretionary bonus plus a competitive benefits package, including health-care plus pension.