West London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
My Client a Global FMCG are looking for a HEAD OF HR EMEA to join their team!
An incredible opportunity to join a well known empire, I'm looking for someone Innovative & extremely motivated who is 'business savvy' & commercially minded.
Salary- 65,000 - £70,000 £300-350 Day Rate
Based in the West End you will be leading the HR & Payroll team for UK and Republic of Ireland.
- I am seeking to recruit a qualified candidate to undertake a Head of HR role with long term, strategic visions and in particular, a history and proven record of developing and retaining a successful team.
- You would need to have a strong hands on ''lead by example'' approach and an understanding of the challenges of the FMCG industry, an excellent communicator who is approachable and a leader who is accustomed to working in an operations led and people driven environment.
- You would also need extensive recruitment cycle experience (within hospitality or FMCG preferably) and significant relationship building skills, in order to collaborate effectively with people at all levels across the business.
- Genuine dedication, passion and proven longevity are important - not just to the business but to the directors themselves - You will be working very closely with the person both. There are currently two people in the HR department (HR Advisor and Payroll Manager) They will both report into you.
- I am looking for candidates who are CIPD Qualified having had experience within a FMCG / Luxury Retail brand with excellent attention to detail & able to work under pressure also having exposure to managing.
- Oversee and direct all aspects of HR and the store based HR group for the UK and Ireland.
- Oversee and support the Employee Relations issues for the business;
- Oversee and support all aspects of recruitment at store and regional level.
- Oversee and support the Training team on the development of training programmes at all levels of the business, including new hire induction, monthly mandatory training and employee development programmes.
- Oversee and support the Payroll Supervisor and all UK / EIRE payroll processing, including partnering with payroll operations and external third-party vendors.
- Ensures Regional legal compliance in all aspects of recruitment, payroll, benefits and health and safety.
- Coordinate the delivery of existing benefits and communicate and educate at store level.
- Work with internal and external partner to support stores with Health and Safety/Food and Safety compliance.
- Partner with Finance on compensation (hourly wage and salary) administration for the Region, on an annual mandatory and ad hoc basis, including the annual review process..
- Lead the annual appraisal process for the UK senior leadership group (communicating processes, documentation, deadlines and compensation guidelines), plus to oversee the annual appraisal process at store level and for Office non-leadership, directing the HR group through the process.
An exciting opportunity to be a part of an ambitious and ever-evolving business please get in touch & send over your CV to email@example.com