West London, London
£100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
28 days ago
Head of HR - Strategic Business Partnering
My favourite Client, the UK's largest Global Property & Infrastructure firm are looking for a diligent, forward thinking and strategic Head of HR Business Partner to join their incredible team and offices in the West End on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD Qualified with experience in strategic management and people management and have had a lead HR role in 2-3 different business sectors.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead, coach and support a team of Strategic Business Partners and ER Manager, developing skills and knowledge and driving team performance.
- Provide business partnering to senior stakeholders and their leadership teams to help define and deliver their functional strategy.
- Partner with the senior leadership teams to develop resourcing planning approaches to meet the projected requirements through effective recruitment, development and talent identification strategies.
- To drive and influence the cultural and people management agenda of organisational change and business improvement initiatives in order to improve business performance.
- Overall responsibility for the day to day management and development of the Strategic Business Partner team.
This is a crucial role to an incredible business who are growing rapidly, with international exposure. The candidate must have excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Please apply today or call me for a confidential conversation.