£30000 - £50000 per annum + PRO RATA
AF - HOP - 3836_1528481035
2 months ago
THIS IS A PART TIME ROLE - 3 DAYS PER WEEK
My client has an opportunity for a Procurement Manager to lead a small team in London.
You will manage a team responsible for all procurement activity across the London enterprise including the sourcing and purchasing of subcontract labour, machinery, equipment, tools, raw material, packaging materials, parts, services, and/or supplies necessary for operation.
Your duties will include;
- Manage and develop a small procurement team ensuring their performance, training and professional development is aligned to the business
- Actively participate in the management and development of the business as a senior member of the team Develop Procurement procedures and instructions in line with policy and systems becoming the subject matter expert to train and guide the business through the procurement process.
- Participate in the development and introduction of new procurement support systems
- Management of the Procurement function consisting of four categories Professional Services, Hardware, Software and Maintenance
- Direct the evaluation of areas of opportunity to leverage material acquisition, and the tracking of data to keep informed on price trends.
- Undertake negotiations with key suppliers to achieve value for money outcomes including cost reduction and improvement of lead times.
- Oversee the review of proposals, negotiate prices, select or recommend suppliers, analyse trends, follow up orders placed, verify delivery, approve payment, and maintain necessary records.
- Undertake approach to markets including; identify vendors, issue Request for Quotations/Proposals/Tender (RFQ/P/T); analysis of vendor responses, contract award and post-award management.
- Review, negotiate and approve software license agreements, End User License Agreements (EULA's) and Terms and Conditions.
- Subject Matter Expert for procurement systems including Costpoint and Subcontractor Labour recording.
- Management of processing of Supplier invoices including discrepant invoice management, resolution of payment issues and payment queries. Approve Purchase Orders (PO's) and Purchase Requisitions (PR's).
- Undertake internal audits including hardware/software support agreements, software procurements and payment history.
- Management of key procurement metrics including cost savings, PR to PO cycle time, discrepant invoices and issues/risks.
- Liaise with counterparts on matters of policy, systems and procedures
- Provide procurement and financial guidance to key stakeholders including executives, management and the greater team.
This is a great opportunity to provide enterprise support and utilise your leadership and people management skills. Your ability to understand business and identify and resolve issues will see you succeed in this role.
You will offer substantial experience within a Procurement/ Contract Management role, preferably within the Property or Housing industry and with exposure to complex financial and procurement systems
A relevant tertiary qualification and membership of a procurement-focused professional body would be well regarded.