City of London, London
£38000 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Up to £40,000
My Client are a leading, boutique Asset Management firm based in the heart of Central London, looking for a system savvy, strong HR administrator to join their team of 2 on a permanent basis.
You will be working within the Global HR team to deliver an efficient and effective service to employees by providing confidential administrative support to the HR team.
You MUST have experience working in Financial Services.
Responsibilities as a HR Administrator:
- Provide day to day HR administrative support to the HR Manager and HR team.
- Printing, Scanning, and Filing as and when required. Maintain e-files for employee paperwork.
- Manage the new starter process in accordance with guidelines, maintaining high levels of accuracy at all times
- Ensure all new starters are set up on HR systems accurately and promptly
- Ensure all employees provide copies of relevant documentation
- Lead on the employee file data cleanse and creation of HR filing system, responsible for appropriate version control and governance of employee records
- Draft reference letters
Experience the HR Administrator should have:
- Strong generalist HR administration skills, comfortable with high levels of administration, attention to detail (essential)
- Operationally focused, client centric and passionate in the value add of HR administration
- Shows the ability to work within a team and alone with one's own initiative.
Perks of working at this firm:
- Excellent development programmes
- Opportunity to travel to their international offices
- Agile working
- Bonuses, private health care, medical