Up to £25000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hr Administrator - 9 month FTC - £25,000
The HR Finance Administrator will provide administrative support to the HR department in a variety of areas including; compensation and benefits, payroll and recruitment. You will take responsibility for day-to-day HR administration with a specific responsibility for managing people data and metrics, and providing reporting and analysis. You should be hands on, enjoy operations support and be highly organised, with excellent time management skills.
- Take responsibility for setting up and maintaining appropriate administration systems, processes and files (both manual and electronic) ensuring that all relevant information is kept up to date and accurate, in compliance with GDPR legislation
- Undertake the recording of returned objectives and performance reviews for all employees and compile a development needs analysis from the recorded data
- Ensure invoices are properly coded and authorised in Stampli
- Ensure that the appropriate authorisation forms are raised for all HR costs
- Support the HR Director in reviewing and implementing all HR policies and procedures to ensure they are relevant, effective, up to date and comply with all legislation
- Contribute to the development and improvement of HR practices, keeping up to date with changes in employment legislation
- Take responsibility for ensuring the HR intranet remains current and informative
- Assist with the day to day operation of the HR department
This is an urgent opportunity so please apply asap.