£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Trade Union experience would be beneficial
Transportation client are looking for a HR Advisor ideally with Trade Union experience to support their Operations and Engineering lines of business.
As the HR Advisor you will work closesly with the HR Business Partner, aswell as;
- Work with line managers to reduce sickness absence and ensure the managing for attendance procedure is correctly adhered to.
- Provide accurate guidance within terms and conditions, employment law and the HR Processes and Procedures to line manages on disciplines and grievances.
- Have active input into delivery of the people strategy through employee engagement and health and well-being initiative.
- Deliver training to line managers and employees within areas of responsibility.
- Ability to influence and persuade individuals at all levels
- Knowledge of managing for attendance procedure
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge or experience of the rail industry is desirable
- Experience of working with trade unions is essential