£35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
28 days ago
An exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor / Junior Business Partner to join Railway client, supporting support the Operations and Engineering lines of business.
As the HR Advisor / Junior HR Business Partner Trade Union experience will be very beneficial.
- Work with line managers to reduce sickness absence and ensure the managing for attendance procedure is correctly adhered to.
- Provide accurate guidance within terms and conditions, employment law and the HR Processes and Procedures to line manages on disciplines and grievances.
- Have active input into delivery of the people strategy through employee engagement and health and well-being initiative.
- Deliver training to line managers and employees within areas of responsibility.
- Ability to influence and persuade individuals at all levels
- Knowledge of managing for attendance procedure
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge or experience of the rail industry is desirable
- Experience of working with trade unions is essential