City of London, London
£33000.00 - £37000.00 per annum + benefits and bonuses
11 days ago
HR Advisor | City of London | 37K
My Client are a recognised Law firm based in the heart of the City who are looking for a HR Advisor to join their diligent, hard-working and established team of 4.
- To provide a full range of HR Generalist support by assisting the HR team from both a strategic and operational perspective in the delivery of the HR business plan.
- To conduct exit interviews for staff and ensure feedback is communicated as appropriate;
- To manage the company pension scheme administration;
- To coordinate and administer the firm's wellness programme;
- To complete salary surveys and data analysis and assist with administration of salary review and bonus scheme;
- To manage the firm's work experience programme and General Office placement scheme;
Offering a range of benefits such as training programmes, progression through the business, subsidised gym, life insurance, season ticket loan and a brilliant culture - the firm invest time into their people and as such have a wonderful culture around them.
- Minimum two years in an HR administrator role;
- Experience of/involvement in Employee Relations issues;
- Excellent computer skills (competent in Outlook, Excel and Word);
- Have a critical eye for detail and have the ability to follow processes and procedures;