City of London, London
£200.00 - £215 per day
about 1 month ago
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced, generalist HR Advisor to join a growing Investment firm in the City of London.
The generalist HR Advisor will work in a team of 2, assiting the HR Manager and be responsible for up to 70 - 90 staff.
A true Generalist HR Advisor, who is looking for a challenging role, implementing policies, procedures and transforming HR into an efficient environment.
Day to day responsibilities may vary and likely be side tracked with general "firefighting" tasks that may arise last minute to support the business.
There is an excess of work, including heavy HR Administration, getting the HR procedures inline with the new vision and expectation.
The role will include,
- HR Administration, HR Projects, ER, Payroll, Recruitment, Comp & Benz, System implementation and L&D;
- Leading of ER case work
- Managing UK Payroll
- Creating and keeping on top of industry policy and procedures
- Implementing new HR systems, providing Executives with data from reporting
- Building key relationships with Senior stakeholders and leading on various tasks including Recruitment for teams.
- The ideal candidate will be strong on systems, including Excel
- Preferably have FS or Private Equity / Asset Management experience
This role is to start immediately
Duration : Ongoing whilst recruiting permanently
Day Rate: around £200.00 dependant on experience