City of London, London
£200 - £201 per annum
2 months ago
Senior People and culture Advisor - 12 Month FTC £200-250 Day Rate
My client a well known Global Retail firm are looking for a senior HR Advisor to join their People & Culture Team on a 12 month fixed term contract. I am looking for individuality, confidence and brand passion for working within the Retail field.
As part of the People Operations team, you will be responsible for partnering with your Corporate Client Group, looking after all our Head Office employees.
- Day-to-day your role will be varied, and with a key focus on employment relations, including responsibility for your own caseload covering a wide range of issues including disciplinary, appeals, long-term sickness absence, consultations, performance management and grievance cases.
- You'll spend much of your time building credible relationships, coaching, supporting and challenging managers, so exceptional relationship building and communication skills are key within the role.
- Training sessions - in which you'll play an active role, to ensure that our people managers are equipped and supported to the highest standard within their roles.
- Ensuring that the relevant caseload documentation and administration is completed and tracked, including escalating high-risk cases as appropriate.
- Track our data against core KPIs within the HR department, so producing reports, analysing and sharing relevant insights to drive improvements within the business is also a key part of the role.
Team of 4 Advisors, supporting each other as necessary with ad hoc and ongoing project work.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment preferably retail with proven experience as a generalist HR partner
- Strong ER experience and confidence in constructively challenging stakeholders
- CIPD credentials is an advantage
- Passion for and an understanding the companies aesthetic and appreciation of the people challenges in global creative industry
- Experience working across corporate / head office functions
- Ability to deal with an incredibly fast paced, 24/7 environment
- Ability to work autonomously and make decisions
- Strong influencing skills and a passion for embedding our core values
- Solution Orientated, exceptionally well- organised, innovative problem solve.
Benefits- Competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.