£28000 - £29000 per hour
6 months ago
Global Health, Wellness & Fitness Brand!
I am on the hunt of an outstanding & ambitious HR Assistant to join a dynamic, vibrant team based in Uxbridge on a Temp - Perm basis.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Previous Experience in:
Providing high level support to the HR department by handling a wide range of tasks, including preparing monthly reports, payroll, pensions, employee benefits, preparing employee correspondence and contracts and maintaining employee files. Providing first line employee advice in relation to employment law and HR processes.
An incredible opportunity to work for a global well known business. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org