South West London, London
£100 - £101 per day
27 days ago
HR ASSISTANT - Uxbridge
Health & well being brand!
Reporting to the HR MANAGER
I am looking for a bubbly, bright & diligent HR Assistant looking for their next opportunity!
The HR Assistant will be responsible for providing high level of support to the HR department by handling all administrative tasks, including, benefits, updating employee records, preparing monthly reports, entering payroll information, preparing employee correspondence and employment contracts and maintaining employee files. They will also be responsible for providing basic first line employee advice in relation to employment law and HR processes.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Employee Administration
- Benefit Administration
- Policy / Procedure advice & Guidance
- Department Administration
- Previous experience in a HR support role
- Degree level or equivalent
- Relevant HR qualification desirable
- Previous experience of working with HR database systems
- Ability to interact at all levels and build relationships
Please call me on 02038460798 or email email@example.com if you are interested in this position & would like to view the full job description.