City of London, London
£120 - £121 per day
26 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within a very well respected international Tech company.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter who has worked in HR & preferably worked within the media, tech & creative spaces. The role will be situated in central London and is paying between £24,000 - £28,000.
HR Assistant Duties:
- Processing accurate information that will support the management team:
- Maintaining an updated database with all the information about current employees of the company they represent, including personal information, salary, time in the company, and past grievances
- keeping documents related to the aforementioned activities stored in an orderly fashion.
- Assisting with the recruitment process
- Posting job openings;
- gathering information on new applicants;
- assisting in screening and rating of applicants;
- scheduling and setting dates for interviews;
- testing the skills and abilities of potential candidates;
- running background checks on potential candidates as well as verifying their references
- Assisting with payroll and benefits administration:
- Approving payrolls;
- keeping track of employee's off time, either due to vacation or sick leave;
- addressing and answering all payroll related questions and queries;
- ensuring that payroll is handled according to procedure and that all salaries are correct;
- providing conflict resolution between employees and company executives regarding special permissions, benefits, and payments; and
- keeping accurate records of all employee benefits and extra compensations.
- Solid administration experience is a must.
- Degree preferred
- Strong IT skills, at least intermediate level on Word, Excel and PowerPoint and experience of HR database reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to gain trust and forge strong relationships with everyone from junior PAs to senior management
- Excellent attention to detail, dealing with salary data, invoices etc