City of London, London
£150 - £151 per day
20 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Administrator to take their next step and gain experience in a fast moving, agile and vibrant environment.
My client a global Luxury Brand are looking for a HR Assistant to join their team!
- You'll be an integral part of the HR team, working as a central point of contact for all employees and candidates.
- You'll work with the HR Business Partners to ensure that all employee enquiries are answered in a timely and effective manner, ensuring they're escalated where appropriate.
- You'll provide proactive administrative support to the team across a full range of duties from drafting documents, supporting payroll, through to HR system administration.
- You'll also play an important role in supporting our recruitment processes by advertising roles, answering candidate queries, scheduling interviews and preparing on-boarding paperwork.
Daily job duties and responsibilities include:
- Answering employee questions
- Processing incoming mail
- Creating and distributing documents
- Providing customer service to organization employees
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
You will be involved in :
- Recruitment/New Hire Process
- Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Record Maintenance
If you would like to know more about this role in more detail please get in touch!