West End, London
£20000 - £23000 per annum
3 months ago
My Client are looking for an enthusiastic and smart individual who is searching for their first job in Human Resources. The HR department looks after approximately 400 people in London and its group companies. They are looking for a HR Assistant to complete their team,. This is a new role due to team growth.
Provide full administration support. This role will encompass all areas of HR administration, including recruitment and on-boarding, leavers, benefits, training, payroll and annual processes.
My client are looking for the following characteristics:-
* An interest and ambition to pursue a career in Human Resources is essential
* This role is "front of house" for the Talent team so being well presented and having a warm, approachable, helpful manner where nothing is too much trouble is essential.
* Prepared to undertake any tasks requested as per the needs of the wider HR team.
* Highly proficient in MS Office, mainly Word and Excel
* Attention to detail is crucial.
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to converse with Senior Management.
* Numerate, organised, productive and able to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks.
* Enjoys working as part of a team, but happy to work alone and able to use initiative as necessary.
* Keen to work in a creative culture.
Please contact Emma on 0203 8460794 firstname.lastname@example.org