City of London, London
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
21 days ago
HR Assistant - City of London
Our client, a leading tech firm, are seeking an intelligent, calm, hardworking HR Coordinator to join their vibrant team in London. The office has a relaxed feel with amazing benefits!
The ideal HR coordinator would be outgoing and confident with previous HR experience. An ability to work efficiently under pressure is an essential requirement for this exciting opportunity.
Up to £27,000 plus bonuses and benefits.
- Schedule and coordinate learning and professional development across the business, and act as key point of contact for queries.
- Proactively support the People & Culture team with general administrative tasks.
- Undertake financial administration for the Head of People and Culture
- Work closely with the wider Operations team to provide support during busy period.
- Scheduling all first and second round interviews. This will involve working closely with Partners and excellent diary management skills
- Proactively sourcing candidates through a variety of sources, ensuring both pipeline and recruitment targets are hit.