£35000.00 - £38500.00 per annum
19 days ago
Trade Union experience required!
Flexible Working & CIPD support provided
My client are looking for a HR Business Partner with Trade Union experience to support their Operations and Engineering lines of business.
As the HR Business Partner you will;
- Work with line managers to reduce sickness absence and ensure the managing for attendance procedure is correctly adhered to
- Provide accurate guidance within terms and conditions, employment law and the HR Processes and Procedures to line manages on disciplines and grievances
- Have active input into delivery of the people strategy through employee engagement and health and well-being initiative
- Deliver training to line managers and employees within areas of responsibility
- Ability to influence and persuade individuals at all levels
- Knowledge of managing for attendance procedure
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge or experience of the rail industry is desirable
- Experience of working with trade unions is essential