City of London, London
£250 - £301 per day
3 months ago
HR Business Partner - My client a global research, data and insights expertise.
Reporting to the global UK & I's Country HR Services Director you will work closely with multiple stakeholders to deliver a personable and proactive generalist HR service.
You will contribute to the formulation of both Country-wide and brand-specific people plans by providing relevant data analytics and commercial insight gleamed from the strong relationships you have built with the brand leadership team.
The team is delivery-focussed and offer the opportunity to implement several exciting new HR initiatives that will enable you and our clients to truly flourish.
- Supports the Brand HR Directors in recognising key people issues/priorities bringing data, insight and business case into the assessment and planning process
- Delivering agreed components of People Plan
- Assessing the HR implications of tactical change options presented by senior stakeholders
- Where workload allows, you will facilitate/ co-facilitate learning workshops
- Accountable for resolution of ER issues within Brand. Where necessary responsible for resolution of complex/ sensitive cases and projects
- Responsible for delivering cyclical performance activity- including training, coaching leaders and line managers in effective feedback and goal-setting.
- Proven experience as a HR Business Partner, ideally in a business that operates a complex matrix.
- Able to create deep, trusting partnerships with leaders, managers and employees.
- Able to use evidence to drive decisions/business cases.
- Ability to apply financial acumen, operational knowledge and HR expertise to land smooth and cost-effective solutions
- Makes things happen with proven ability to pay attention to details and near-term issues while also able to see and consider long-term challenges and opportunities.
- Confident, lots of high energy and a positive 'can do' attitude.
This role will be an interim position for 6 months FTC - If this role sounds of interest please get in touch!