West End, London
£50 - £55 per annum
EM - HR Consultant_1560184335
3 months ago
12 Month FTC
12 Month FTC
Up to £55k
Based in the west end my client a professional services client has a new and exciting opportunity for a HR consultant to join their team of 10 on a 12-month FTC (could go permanent)
As a HR consultant you will hold a very generalist position including supporting and advising the HR team.
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures.
- Serving as internal consultants by analysing the company's current HR programs and recommending solutions.
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Ensuring HR programs and services follow established policies and procedures and state/federal laws and regulations.
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects.
- Developing methods for compiling and analysing data for reports and special projects.
- Conducting audits of HR activities to ensure compliance.
- Presenting training sessions related to specific HR program.
- Developing practice, as well as a positive working environment, to support a strong people centric culture and promote the core values of Bright Horizons.
- Provide sound advice and insights around a broad range of employee relations issues.
- Deliver HR related training and coaching initiatives, which help build a high-performance culture.
- Support on HR activity around divestment and opening of new nurseries, including acquisitions Recommended Experience/ Knowledge / Skills
- Knowledge of employment legislation, EU directives and regulatory requirements
- Ability to work autonomously
- Collaborative and decisive, as required
- Strong commercial acumen
- Impactful coaching skills, and powerful influencing skills
- Have insight to industry (social, technical and economical)
- Previous experience in a HR Consultant position
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please get in touch!